Monday, December 30, 2013

My New Year Starts on Mondays

Its annoying that the New Year starts on a Wednesday.
All things should START on Monday.
Regardless of when the year starts over, Today is my new start.
I'm wearing my "Wake Up and Be Awesome" shirt and have been tracking my food all day like a Pro.
I started a 30 Day Plank Challenge last night along with my own made up Squat challenge.
I'm not even really thinking about the whole year but rather 30 days at a time.
If I can do something for 30 days then I can do it for 60 days. Then 90 days. Then 120 days.
I can't even think about what will be in a year but I can wrap my mind around the next 30 days.
If it gets crazy, I can always focus on one day at a time.
Nothing is more important to me then my husband and kids and this year I need to be a better me to be a better mom and wife.
1. I will be kind to myself during hard times.
2. I will celebrate my successes no matter how small or silly.
3. I will go down the FIT road.
4. I will spend less time on Facebook and more time with my kids.
5. I will be calm and thoughtful during hard times.
6. I will dance in the living room and sing in the shower. 
7. I will read to my kids everyday.

I have a few others that I will keep personal and private but you get it. 
Plan.
Set.
Do. 
Commit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment