Thursday, August 20, 2015

Better Late then Never

I used to be such a great blogger. I would write nearly everyday.
I have no idea why I stopped or what came up that I suddenly just quite. I had a Carly and it seemed like I just gave up. Now I have Keslie and I feel like I've missed out on so much of the past 4 years. So in a ditch effort to catch up, here is the last 2-4 years in a single post.

First up: Carly started Pre-school with Mrs. Shawna just up the road. She has such a wonderful time with her friends!!




Cailyn was in first grade and loved her class! She learned so much and made lots of friends. 

We had a really fun year. We even made a baby. 





And thats about it. 
I still drove the bus and Corey worked in Duchesne on a drilling rig. 
The year ended with Corey being home for the first Christmas in really LONG time. 







So onto 2015. 



No comments:

Post a Comment