Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pre K is Here!

To say she is excited is a bit of an understatement.
From crying when Cailyn went to school to reminding me about every 3 minutes that she 
has school today. 

All grown up it seems. 
How funny it is to me that they go from having so many baby features to 
this. 

Sure she still has those chubby hands and toes that I love so much. 
She still has a lisp that makes my heart melt.
She even still snuggles me from time to time. 
She's my "Fluffy Wuffy". 

But she's also picking out her own clothes.
Telling me what she thinks is cool and what is not.
Asking me to leave her alone when her friends are around. 
You know, all the things girls do. 

But today she starts Pre K and I guess thats cool. 
I guess its time. 
I guess my babies are not really babies anymore. 
Thankfully I have Keslie, who reminds me that babies are not always so fun. 
Keslie tells me every day that I am ready for my babies to head off to Pre K. 

 So take it easy Carly-Girl. 
You have fun at Pre K.
You make lots of new friends and be a good friend. 
Be kind.
Be strong.
Be brave.
But always be You. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment