Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Big Niner

Today marks 9 years that Corey and I have been married. 
Thats bananas. 
Its also very nice. 
Nice to know that we are both capable of growing and loving. 
So here's a rundown of the last 9 years. 

9 years legally married.
3 new female humans.
1 home.
1 state.
2 job changes.
Lots of laughs.
Fewer fights.

I'm not very good at these clever rundowns.


We're still happy and I guess thats all that matters.
We are still taking care of our beautiful girls and working hard everyday 
to have a great life. 
Lots of good times, hard times and everything in between. 
Its strange to think about being with the same person 
for your whole life but when it comes
easy, its not so weird. 
Thanks for making things somewhat easy for me Corey! 
Love you for many many more!
(Ha! This last one kills me.)



No comments:

Post a Comment